Associate Strategy Director (Social/Influencer) (26119)
- Define overarching brand and campaign strategy, built from analysis of audience, culture and business factors.
- Develop inspirational briefs and strong partnership with creative teams
- Understand and apply consumer trends in social and digital channels
- Lead social and influencer strategy in line with brand and campaign
- Be a creative collaborator: Have the ability to be the voice of the brand and the influencer to create content that is authentic and powerful for both channels.
- Manage influencer implementation: influencer negotiation, communication and content review.
- Work effectively within measurement tools to prepare reporting and optimization recommendations based upon relevant KPIs.
- Support marketing research for development of strategic recommendations
- Perform competitive and trend analysis
- Lead workshops and other strategic planning sessions
- Develop strategy and proposals for new business pitches
The Deloitte Studios Team sits within our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce (AM&C) group.
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years at a social, influencer, digital or branding agency
- Concise and compelling communicator, able to identify insights and build a narrative around those insights
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and visual
- Strong eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials that leave the agency
- Remain confident and resilient when challenged
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Sharp, questioning mindset
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves for work responsibilities
- Appreciate a good story, but also be hungry for the data and research that goes into making it compelling
- Experience with online research tools, such as YouGov, Simmons
- Experience leading social and influencer campaigns