Oracle Hyperion PBCS/EPBCS Consultant US Delivery Center (14455)
- Identify business requirements, translating business requirements into functional and technical design, building prototypes, creating process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), leading testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs and supporting implementations post go live.
- Understand the business processes, how the application supports the business processes, and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between various components of Hyperion
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality.
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Basic Qualifications: Required
- 4+ years of relevant experience in implementing one or more Oracle Hyperion Cloud EPM technologies:
- Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS)
- Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS)
- Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services (FCCS)
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS)
- Enterprise Data Management Consolidation (EDMCS)
- Profitability & Cost Management Cloud Services (PCMCS)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE)
- 2+ years in consulting and a bility to collaborate with clients
- 2+ years in On Premises to Cloud upgrades and implementations
- 1+ years of experience leading workstreams or small team
- Project experience in EPM Suite of Products 11.x
- Understanding of cloud-based SaaS and PaaS market offerings
- Ability to create complex business rules and integrating with source systems
- Experience in building metadata, designing webforms, data reconciliation, building dashboard and Business Rules
- Excellent Excel and VB Scripting skills
- Must be willing to work/relocate to Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience implementing other Oracle EPM technologies: Account reconciliation cloud services (ARCS), Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS/Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS), Data Relationship Management (DRM/EDMCS) etc.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- A proven track record in defining system roadmap, gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs, and implementing robust and scalable solutions
- Deep understanding of functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting. Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various GAAPs
- Deep understanding of the metadata, dimensions and their attributes along with the interdimensional relationships
- Proficiency in creation of member formulas and any customizations in FCCS/EPBCS
- Experience in provisioning users and should be well-versed in the user roles
- Proficiency in creation of Business Rules - Custom consolidations, Intercompany eliminations, automating Cash Flow, Custom Translations and Currency Overrides, Dynamic calculations
- Proficient in building integration artifacts in Data Management, FDMEE like locations, maps,
- custom/import scripts and handling any file-related automations or custom automation using
- Java/Batch/Jython Script
- Development experience in scripting with Jython/VBScript/FDM & FDMEE APIs/ODI/Jython
- Should have good working knowledge of EPM Automate and be able to build scripts to automate various admin activities using EPM Automate
- Should have experience of conducting User Acceptance Test, and preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
- Ability to train internal staff of the advanced EPM Concepts
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and technologies
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled solutions to address business requirements for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to gather requirements, plan delivery and assess risks
- Technical knowledge of scripting is essential for writing custom consolidations, translation logic, business rules and EPM Automation
- Create and maintain system documentation, both functional and technical
- Provide training and documentation for supported applications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited sponsorship maybe available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.