Associate Account Director (30179)
- Develop and nurture senior client relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Know your client's business intimately and be an effective spokesperson for their business needs within the agency.
- Drive strategic planning, creative development, and execution across all client projects
- Understand Deloitte Digital's offering and identify growth opportunities within existing clients
- Provide support on new business pitches as needed.
- Act as a mentor for Account Supervisors, Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, and Account Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of precision and organization is brought to all aspects of creative development and execution.
- Be a problem solver through applying your years of experience or by seeking help from leaders and teammates
- Drive great creative work
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our "Advertising, Marketing & Commerce" offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce, and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, and development to include the creation of omnichannel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of solid account management experience at an advertising agency
- Both digital and broadcast production experience
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Both digital and broadcast experience
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Polished communicator with good instincts
- Solid leadership skills