Help Desk Associate (30489)
- Addresses inquiries sent to Level 1 via the call management system, email and telephone
- Uses procedures, policy, knowledge base information, and other reference materials to address inquiries
- Escalates inquiries requiring in-depth knowledge or additional review through the Case Management System
- Creates a case for all inbound inquiries in the Case Management System
- Utilizes strong written skills to adequately summarize case details in the Case Management System
- Coordinates with Team Lead to research/resolve inquiries
- Conducts all correspondence in a professional and respectful manner in order to provide high quality customer service
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 2-3 years as a customer service specialist
- Computer skills and the ability to learn systems, e.g. case, knowledge and/or call management systems
- Experience in a call center environment
- Must be open to work and cover all shifts any 24/7 shift