HR Support Associate (30836)
- Performing general administrative tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Data entry, preparing documents for scanning and mailout, filing, and faxing certified forms to insurance carriers or other POCs related to the Benefits and/or Payroll processing team.
- Conducts all correspondence in a professional and respectful manner in order to provide high quality customer service
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 1-3 years as a Data Entry specialist
- Computer skills and the ability to learn systems, e.g. case, knowledge and/or call management systems
- Data Entry, preparing documents for scanning and mailout, filing, and faxing
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL
- A current government security clearance, or the ability to hold a Public Trust Clearance is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.