Associate VP, Product Management (31279)
- Provide cross-functional leadership on issues related to product development.
- Manage the product development process from ideation through delivery for a wide range of technology mediums and clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Work with development teams, clients, and integration partners on a variety of emerging-tech apps and services.
- Develop visions and roadmaps for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers and the market
- Prioritize features based on needs and benefits of the client organization, to include its user base, to maximize product value.
- Employ a strong empathy for users and stakeholders to generate products with satisfying user experiences
- Understand and define a client's problem and articulate it to the development team to drive solutions
- Test product hypotheses and manage user testing cycles.
- Break down complex problems into actionable steps for the development team.
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making during workshops
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of Product Development experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products in marketing services tech; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies (JIRA experience is a plus)
- Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Ability to conduct requirements and design workshops
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience working in onsite / offshore models
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with client stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful cross-functional outcomes.
- Experience in mentoring junior staff members.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)