Grow with Google Associate (31929)
- Artificial Intelligence - Good understanding of data science and Machine learning models. Working knowledge of SQL, Python/ R and data analytics libraries such as Pandas, NumPy etc.
- Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with technical requirements and any dependencies to progress with the build/test of the solution
- Develop test scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Manage, monitor and resolve support issues for implemented automations to ensure continuous operations
- Ability to provide recommendations for client improvement opportunities by analyzing data, deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses' operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Grow with Google Analytics Certificate
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be willing to work in one of our Center locations:
- Lake Mary, FL (Orlando), Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix), Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg)