Supply Chain Management- Sr. PLM Data Management Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Supply Chain PLM Data Management, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Perform data management activities to support data migration across PLM systems, integrations with ERP or other external systems, and product data analytics
• Design and implement data transformation of client source systems data into target data models
• Coordinate with functional teams to define data model, security model, etc. for PLM implementations
• Support functional team to develop best in class PLM processes
• Coordinate with project leadership to identify issues and risks impacting delivery and develop necessary mitigation steps
• Enhance quality and speed of execution through design of re-usable data structure and automation
• Develop, maintain, and communicate progress reporting of data management activities
• Support basic data analyses and visualization to support product data insights
• Interact with client data leads as required
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• 3-5 years' experience in product data management, data migration, product development processes (BOM, Configuration management, etc.)
• Experience in data migration (Extract, Transform, Load) and / or developing interfaces between PLM and ERP systems
• Experience in ETL applications (e.g. Informatica, Infosphere, Clover, Ab Initio, etc.)
• Base knowledge in PLM (e.g. Enovia, Teamcenter, Agile, etc.) and ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
• Bachelor's in Business, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Management, or equivalent
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA areas.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Management, or equivalent
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Accelerated MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organization in a matrixed environment
• Experience in configuring / customizing PLM tools such as Enovia, Teamcenter, etc.
• Experience in developing interfaces with ERP (ABAP, RFC, IDOCS, ALE )