Sr Siemens Teamcenter / Polarion Consultant- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Siemens Teamcenter / Polarion Senior Solutions Specialist you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Lead and assist Teamcenter / Polarion PLM pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in PLM's newest and future solutions
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in implementing Siemens Teamcenter/ Polarion
• Experience in data model (BMIDE) design and configuration
• Experience with BOM and configuration management capabilities in a multi BOM environment (i.e. EBOM, MBOM or variant management)
• Experience leading teams and change initiatives
• Experience with Teamcenter Requirements Management integrated with the change control process
• Experience in integrating ERP with Teamcenter (i.e. SAP or Oracle)
• A Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA areas.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Prior consulting experience
• Siemens Unified architecture experience
• Expert knowledge of the UI customization and extension layers for Rich Client, tool integrations and Active Workspace.
• Familiar with CAD tools such as NX, Creo, Mentor, etc. with usage in Model Based Design/Engineering including PMI usage and 3dPDF management.
• Experience in Teamcenter CAD interfaces with NX, Creo and EDA
• Experience with Data Migration practices and tools for importing and exporting data from Teamcenter database.