Associate Creative Director Copy (34158)
- Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel campaign assets, including sales sheets, case studies, thought leadership, video/motion graphics, infographics, web copy, social media, and email.
- Understand and incorporate Deloitte's content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
- Review work from junior team members, providing guidance to advance the best thinking in line with the brief and project scope.
- Translate campaign positioning strategies into clear, user-centered messaging platforms that differentiate Deloitte.
- Collaborate with marketers, account managers, strategists, and other creatives to develop creative platforms and channel recommendations that deliver on campaign strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with marketers and client service practitioners to research topics and develop points of view on issues that matter to our clients; identify and clarify business objectives, solicit inputs, and develop key messages for campaign deliverables.
- Effectively present creative concepts and copy to internal teams and stakeholders, incorporating feedback to make the work stronger.
- Secure, brief, and manage freelance writers as needed to deliver projects.
- Coach younger talent, develop relationships with internal clients and fellow marketers, help problem solve, and be a team player.
What you'll bring to the table
- Minimum of 10 years of experience writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets.
- Experience supervising and delegating work successfully within collaborative teams, with a proven ability to provide effective creative feedback on work and help junior talent grow and improve.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance creativity and innovation with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writing, with the ability to distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, and video.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to and interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers.
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with marketing professional services (consulting) or other B2B experience preferred.
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part of Deloitte's Marketing Excellence organization. We provide deliver marketing campaigns that differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovate new marketing solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.