Medical Device Delivery Associate (R451731)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
- Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop within Stryker’s broad scope of opportunities. This is a company you can grow with!
- Self starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
What you will do
- While representing Stryker you will be responsible for the distribution and delivery of products/services for our representatives and customers
- Responsible for accurate inventory tracking and record keeping, warehouse inventory cycle counting and optimizing inventory utilization
- Prepare, ship, receive and schedule delivery of products; ensure timely delivery of sets and pick up/return loaner sets; field customer questions and direct to appropriate branch personnel
- Arrange merchandise for transport (on delivery and return) and at customer locations
- Read maps, and route configuration
- Perform safety inspections in transportation setting
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Provide customer service in surface transportation
- Performs and/or schedules preventative and regular minor maintenance on company delivery vehicle, (fuel, fluid levels, tires, etc.), and keeps accurate maintenance records. Advises supervisor when repairs or extensive maintenance are required for the company vehicle.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record
- Field customer complaints, address and communicate as necessary to Branch team members
- Create and/or review lists of delivery and pick-ups
- Record transactions and issues on customer receipts
What you need
- High school education or GED equivalent
- 1+ Years of experience required
- Delivery, warehouse, inventory, logistics, customer service, or medical field experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.