Associate, Bio Skills Laboratory (R450279)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do
As an Associate for the Bio Skills laboratory, you’ll be responsible for operations and clinical utilization of the Instruments Experience Center laboratory. This role collaborates cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and R&D departments along with cross-divisional partners to ensure a first-rate experience. This position develops relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders and vendors to provide safe and effective use environment. Responsibilities may include:
- Understand and effectively communicate with the primary and secondary customer groups
- Keep customer needs and safety requirements squarely in focus to deliver safe and robust solutions
- Support the sales, marketing, and R&D teams by executing events with lab sets and equipment
- Coordinate scheduling, servicing, testing, packing, shipment and receipt of equipment
- Order disposable products for labs, and events, maintain inventory and forecasting
- Coordinate delivery, removal and safe disposal (demo, simulators, products)
- Ensure all programs meet compliance requirements and necessary paperwork is completed
- Manage organization of lab meeting details (Faculty dinners, catering, a/v,). Provide all agendas & logistical information
- Lead the execution of key lab events that support critical business needs, including ensuring compliance requirements are understood and observed
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, science or related discipline or equivalent years of experience required
- 0+ years of work experience required, some experience preferred
- Cadaver lab experience and knowledge of anatomy required
- Basic understanding of event coordination, team-based work experience, excellent attention to details
- Familiarity with divisional product offering, procedural flow, and general lab instruments
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours as dictated by customer and business needs, including occasional weeknights and weekends
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.