Senior Project Associate, Commercial Excellence - Emergency Care (R453497)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
What you will do
We are looking for a highly energized, organized and detail-oriented Senior Project Associate with excellent communication skills to manage creative projects, new product launches, and overall commercialization excellence. This individual will work with key content owners across the Emergency Care marketing organization and cross functional partners. The Senior Project Associate will need to be process oriented, focused on timeliness, quality, and continuous improvement with the ability to project manage all requests, from intake through on-time completion.
- Create and maintain program/project documentation (e.g. charter, roadmap/pipeline, risks and opportunities, lessons learned, etc.) to meet business goals and program objectives.
- Efficiently manage workflow across a wide range of projects to include annual marketing plans, commercialization plans, and product launches.
- Proactively identify obstacles, risks and gaps in project plans and process; contribute solutions to resolving issues and risks.
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements to promote collaboration and efficient implementation while continually adding feedback and insights to our processes.
- Liaise with upstream and downstream product owners, marketing communications and project members from Finance, Professional Services, RAQA and others.
- Manage all key implementation phases by driving project plans, assigning timelines and resources.
- Develop and maintain project status tracking and reporting tools.
- Create and deliver metric reports to key stake holders to track KPIs.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Must be able to understand and work within complex procedures and policies
- Proficient in workflow tools and Microsoft Office 365
- Workfront, Adobe Assets or Adobe Experience Manager experience a plus
- PMP Certificate a bonus
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.