Supply Chain Analyst Associate (30725)
The Supply Chain Analyst Associate performs multiple supply chain projects of moderate scope that will work collaboratively across the Supply Chain organization to identify and recommend ways to streamline “end-to-end” process activities in a way that will increase customer value and reduce/eliminate non-value added activities.
- Review current supply chain operations to document product, service, and information flow using project management tools.
- Analyze data and apply appropriate project management methodology to identify and develop recommendations for process improvements.
- Ensure that work conforms to high technical and company standards and meets or exceeds all contract requirements.
- Build and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the supply chain strategies support the overall DynCorp International goals while meeting customer contractual requirements.
- Present and communicate data to all levels of management.
- Minimum one year experience in technical competencies of procurement, engineering, finance, operations, quality, supply chain and/or project management.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- US citizen required
- Able to work shifts 10:00 PM to 0600 AM
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, materials management, supply-chain management, or other related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, materials management, operations management, warehousing management systems experience a plus.
- Appropriate technical certification (CQM, CPM, CPIM, PMP) preferred.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management process flows from requirement to fulfillment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including proficiency in Excel and Access or other database and reporting tools.
- Ability to identify, design, and develop analytical and reporting tools.
- Ability to develop and present solutions that add value to the customer (external or internal).
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze and work problems, be poised with all levels of management and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to influence decisions with teams without direct management responsibility.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.