Project Associate 7 (46206)
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, or relevant fields.
- 6+ years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, and/or Okta, in client environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- travel up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus