Solution Delivery Associate (47374)
- Manage the operational identity environment for our clients.
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
- Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
- Hands on experience in identity access management, privileged access management, SSO, MFA or other identity management specialties
- Monitoring and managing identity solutions including setting up alerts
- Provide support for our Client's Help Desk to resolve escalated tickets
- Update the solution with updates to connectors, workflows, configurations to keep the solution current with the Client's identity needs
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory, implementation, and operations services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 2 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing, architecting, or operating identity information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management, and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration, deployment or operations of Sailpoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Thycotic, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, Okta, or other identity solutions in client environment.
- Understand of basic network and infrastructure systems' design
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills - ability to communicate complex technical concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Knowledge of Service Now for managing user tickets
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and operational procedures related to identity management
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Access Certification and Access Policy Management
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design, including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attribute and Policy Based Access Control (ABAC + PBAC)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice). Operational roles may not require travel.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
Hands on experience with integration, troubleshooting, log analysis, break-fix of above mentioned products and service
- Working knowledge of Dev OPS tools, usage of directory APIs for scripting and automation of configs for migration and deployment
- Experience integrating in one or more of the following areas:
- WorkDay or other HR solutions as an authoritative source
- Directory solutions (AD, Azure AD, Ping Directory)
- Monitoring solutions (Splunk, Sumo Logic, RSA, others)
- SSO solutions (Okta, SiteMinder, Ping Access, Ping Federate, others