Delivery Enablement - Center of Excellence Analyst (Enabling Analyst) (49741)
- Provide tool capability demos and usage guidance to accelerate the use of delivery tools on client projects
- Identify business issues from reported delivery tool issues and provide advisory support and resolutions addressing the root cause and preventative permanent solutions
- Collaborate with functional SMEs to provide hands-on support on delivery tools to ensure complex features are applied to the project workspace with high quality and accuracy
- Engage in knowledge sharing with CoE colleagues to expand delivery tool and method knowledge and apply lessons learned in a fast-paced environment
- Develop user instructions and demo presentations
- Be an ambassador of Delivery Excellence within Deloitte Consulting
Delivery Excellence plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers engagements. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver engagements. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
Delivery Excellence is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to clients.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of project management experience on IT business transformation projects
- Strong understanding of major phases of SDLC lifecycle using at least one of waterfall or agile
- Liaising with middle and senior project leadership across different geographical locations
- Working knowledge of MS Office including MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Agile certification (CSM/ PSM)
- Knowledge/ awareness of MS Project, Jira, HP PPM, HP ALM, HP Octane tools
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.