Digital Contact Center Team Lead (52678)
- Lead Analysts and junior staff and create a positive work environment where providing an outstanding customer experience is common place
- Provide expertise in one or multiple areas of Contact Center operations such as WFM, QA, Training, or Analytics.
- Oversee a team and provide leadership so operational benchmarks can be achieved
- Provide performance management coaching to personnel that will allow them to improve their performance and reach their career goals
- Understanding of common Contact Center technology applications
- Ability to be a utility player and adjust duties based on project deliverables
- Maintains work procedures, trainings and workflow
- Participates in and oversees regular and ad hoc team meetings
- Interacts professionally with internal and external stakeholders
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience leading/supervising a team of at least 3 direct reports
- 2+ years experience within one or multiple Contact Center workstreams such as WFM/Command Center, QA, Training, Ops Management, or Analytics.
- Intermediate excel skills - ability to manipulate data using formulas and pivot tables.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 50%
- Previous Consulting experience
- Previous experience presenting to leadership and clients
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.