Administrative Assistant ( R-00076520 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to work in Kearneysville, West Virginia. The Administrative Assistant will join our growing USCG IMS team. The positions’ primary function is to assist Leidos PMO staff with performing all administrative functions like managing onboarding, proofreading technical reports, and conveying company news, policy changes, and other information to the entire IMS team. Assist the PMO IMS team to ensure all customer correspondence and requests are in collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA command cadre.
- Possession of a current DoD Secret clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- HS diploma and 2+ years of experience;
- Experience as an administrative assistant, office coordinator/manager, technical editor, or logistician.
- Experience reviewing or editing technical documents.
- Perform all administrative functions for a team of 20 engineers.
- Manage initial and ongoing training and badging requirements for the team.
- Guide new hires through onboarding paperwork. Track due dates and schedule team for CAC renewals.
- Format and proof deliverable reports, including Monthly Status Reports, technical reports and briefings.
- Convey company news, policy changes, and any other information employees may require.
- Maintain organization charts, phone lists and emergency contact information.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and follow-through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field.
- Significant experience proofreading, editing, and formatting technical documents.
- Experience managing GFP.
- Prior DoD experience.