RSCR Administrative Assistant Co-op (R1547738-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to be part of the Reference Standard and Critical Reagents (RSCR) team in Global Quality Analytical Science and Technology (GQAS&T) group to support in operational activities associated with a laboratory move at the New Brunswick, NJ site.. This position will directly support transferring critical documents into an electronic repository and archiving critical paper documents to an off-site facility. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting in documentation of equipment transfers and scheduling office furniture and laboratory equipment moves between building and off-site.
The successful candidate needs to be highly motivated and a self-starter. Strong computer and organization skills are a must. As this is supporting operations, the physical demands and work environment includes but is not limited to: sitting / standing, walking on level surfaces, repetitive use of arms, hands, and wrists, lifting/carrying up to 50lbs.
- To assist the RSCR Pharma RS team transfer critical documents into a more secure environment by either uploading into a digital environment or archiving to an off-site location.
- Assist the team in obsolescing a laboratory.
- Work independently to transfer paper documents into a electronic environment
- Report directly to the Senior Manager of Pharma RS on a regular basis to update on the progress
- BS or MS student majoring in any degree, preference given to a science or engineering student. Preferred degrees include biochemistry, biology, and chemistry.
- Hands-on experience in interfacing database systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.