Administrative Assistant ( R-00082426 )
Leidos is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support Department of Energy (DOE) through the Research Support Services (RSS) contract at the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL). This position is responsible for providing administrative support to wide range or tasks within the RSS contract work which involves supporting the computer scientists that produces technological solutions for America’s energy challenges. This could range from helping to support developing creative innovations and efficient energy systems, to advancing technologies that enhance oil and natural gas extraction and transmission processes, NETL research is providing breakthroughs and discoveries that support home-grown energy initiatives, stimulate a growing economy, and improve the health, safety, and security of all Americans. Come be apart of our team.
Location: Morgantown, WV - client site
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare and send out purchase requisitions for software, supplies, equipment, and subcontracts (through our PR process, AMP for subcontracts, and STRIPES)
- Shipping and receiving in the warehouse
- Monitors and maintains office supply inventory
- Prepare and edit forms in Adobe
- Purchases under 10k with corporate credit card
- Credit card reconciliation
- Enter Rights in Data requests and Notice of Intents for presentations, manuscripts, presentations, and posters
- Onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Property management
- Travel administration
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with purchasing and/or excel preferred
- Ability to learn and work with many different programs and databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- High school diploma with 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (create and edit), Adobe, Internet Explorer, and Sharepoint.
- Shipping and receiving in the warehouse (be able to lift 25lbs)
- Associates degree or higher
- Experience with programs such as Cognos Analytics, Costpoint, Services Purchase Orders (SPO), and Non-Purchase Order (NPO).