Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Greensburg, PA (105840380)
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we’ll go the distance to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You’ll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have a chance to make an impact.
This position is full - time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 134 INDUSTRIAL PARK ROAD, GREENSBURG, PA 15601.
- Manage the intake of members or the admission / discharge information post notification
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities, and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members and / or providers
- Manage the referral process, processing incoming and outgoing referrals and prior authorizations, including intake, notification, and census roles
- Provide appropriate triage and care coordination notification cases for non - clinical assessment / intervention
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and / or providers
This is high volume, customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience with analyzing and solving customer problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents and spreadsheets)
- Ability to work any 5 to 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM from Monday - Friday including the flexibility to work occasional / voluntary overtime based on business need
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience with working within the health care Industry and with health care insurance
- A clerical OR administrative support background
- Knowledge of ICD - 10 and CPT codes
- Experience in working with Medicare and / OR Medicaid Services
- Call center experience
- Experience with working in a metric - driven work environment
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED