Administrative Services Manager (95206)
- Manage Daily Operations - Manage all daily aspects of an administrative team to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Proactively meet with staff to build a cohesive team by educating, sharing information, and providing updates. Ensure consistent implementation and compliance of Business Services initiatives.
- Meet regularly with team members to understand issues and assess workload, service challenges, and provide continuous, ongoing performance feedback. Define clear business objectives and guide the work of others using strong problem-solving skills to address complex service challenges.
- Coordinate staff assignments considering an individual's career goals and the needs of the business; identify and assign teams for internal clients to ensure consistent service delivery.
- Partner with Administrative Services Senior Manager to develop and execute strategies, programs, and processes for delivering a superior customer experience.
- Collaborate with other service lines within Business Services and across multiple offices in support of efficient and well-coordinated service delivery.
- Monitor various reporting tools to ensure team members' compliance with policies and procedures (daily time reporting, overtime, etc.) and update various management tools and applications regularly.
- Manage Client Relationships - Build and maintain effective internal client relationships; manage virtual relationships across multiple office locations including a variety of key stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with supported internal clients to build strong relationships, understand business needs, manage service delivery, resolve issues, and bring solutions. Educate clients on the Manager role and responsibilities.
- Build effective internal client relationships; proactively communicate issues, challenges, and solutions upwards to ensure successful service delivery and relationship management.
- Proactively communicate support assignments and perform regular assessments to align team members' skill sets with client expectations and business requirements. Regularly discuss service offerings and service delivery challenges.
- Financial Planning and Analysis - Manage budget effectively through regular analysis and interpretation of key metrics including headcount forecast and reporting by period, overtime, and revenue.
- Evaluate compensation adjustments; review recommendations provided by Talent and make appropriate adjustments for Talent and Administrative Services Leadership review.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis each period, as well as ad hoc reporting as requested by Administrative Services Leadership.
- Performance Management - Drive team member performance management process including goal setting, check-ins, and regular review processes; work collaboratively with Administrative Services Leadership and Talent on performance management issues.
- Cultivate strong team member performance through coaching and performance management.
- Conduct performance discussions that foster trust and elevates performance of team members.
- Write effective performance reviews; demonstrating poise and professionalism in facing resistance or challenges.
- People Development - Serve as a role model and primary counselor to team members.
- Mentor, coach and assist in the development of team members.
- Recruit and develop high performing talent; interview, make hiring recommendations and coordinate onboarding and training of new hires and transfers.
- Understand and assess team member skill levels to recommend appropriate training and professional development; counsel and motivate team members to capitalize on their strengths and improve development areas.
- Lead change; responsible for successful change management.
- Create an environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting objectives; build trust, confidence and credibility with team members, which includes the ability to exercise discretion when dealing with privileged, personal or confidential topics.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience supervising others in a large corporate environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail; strong problem-solver with the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with people of all levels
- Ability to manage virtually
- Ability to define and communicate clear business objectives and desired outcomes
- Ability to analyze/interpret difficult situations and provide recommendations for resolution
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- MS Office experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.