Administrative Assistant ( R-00082382 )
The Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) at Leidos (in Arlington, VA) currently has an opening for full-time Administrative Assistant – in the Signal Processing Business Area. LInC focuses on research and development (R&D) and technical innovation to solve complex Customer needs. Leidos is looking for you, to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. As part of the team, you’ll focus on supporting our incredible people – from new employees to senior employees and management out of our Arlington, VA office. You will work with local and Division Management to ensure that our employees receive the administrative support so that together we can fully focus on the critical missions of our customers.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
You’ll work alongside a team of Administrative Assistants, and will support a mix of the following activities:
• Perform a wide range of office management and coordination tasks with limited supervision.
• Support recruitment and hiring by scheduling and supporting job fairs, candidate interviews, post-interview follow-up, candidate tracking, and new employee orientation and on-boarding.
• Work with management to ensure employees are routinely communicated with regarding company news, policy changes, and any other information employees may require. You may also support and maintain a document repository of technical reports, proposals, and other documents as required.
• Schedule, help plan, and facilitate meetings ranging from small team meetings to town halls with senior management. These meetings will include larger scale conferences and workshops that require strong event planning skills and experience. Additionally, you will help plan recreational and team building events.
• Utilize a variety of management information systems/business information systems in support of employees and management (e.g., travel requests, purchasing requests etc.).
• Be called upon to support any number of support tasks and office management functions so must readily adapt to new challenges with a positive, can-do attitude
• Must be U.S. Citizen and eligible for a clearance
• High school or equivalent degree
• 3+ years’ relevant experience as an administrative assistant, office coordinator/manager, event coordinator, or receptionist
• Possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people in large office environments
• Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and follow-through
• Fluency with web browsing, Microsoft Office applications, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) / management information systems (MIS) e.g., Workday, Salesforce, Costpoint, Ariba, etc.
• Basic event planning expertise
• Active clearance
• BA or BS degree
• Basic document editing, desktop publishing, and document production
• Proven event planning expertise that includes larger conferences and workshops
• Human resource/employee relations experience
• Familiarity with information management and handling sensitive employee information to include Privacy protected information
Electronic WarfarePay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00