Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Las Vegas, NV (107238734)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we'll go the distance to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have a chance to make an impact.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. Our office is located at 2716 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89148.
- Manage administrative intake of members
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members and/or providers
- Process incoming and outgoing referrals, and prior authorizations, including intake, notification and census roles
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents/triage cases for Clinical Coverage Review
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers
This is high volume, customer service environment. You'll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (ability to create, edit, save and send documents, spreadsheets and correspondence)
- Ability to work one paid holiday per year, on rotation
- Ability to work onsite in Las Vegas, Nevada office
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience working within the health care Industry and with health care insurance
- Experience working in a hospital, physician's office or medical clinic setting
- Clerical or administrative support background
- Experience working in a call center
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $15.77 - $27.79. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED