Administrative Assistant ( R-00084626 )
The NISC IV program is hiring for a Administrative Assistant to the support the Federal Aviation Administration’s Human Resources function (AHR).
Use your experience, knowledge and skills specific to organizational procedures and policies to resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
Use your solid interpersonal skills (oral & written) with multi-tasking priorities and self-motivated. Requires proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Apply knowledge of administrative processes to prepare and create standard operating procedures (SOP), and best practice methods.
- Conduct research and coordination on actions and issues identified by AHR.
- Participate in the development of Standardized Operational Procedure (SOP) documents.
- Support security monitoring, access control, mail distribution and other communication media distribution.
- Provide recommendations, resolutions, and updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs.
- Receives, processes and distributes mail from Federal Employees.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate with AHR on program related correspondence, upon FAA approval.
- Support the development of a tracking/recordkeeping system for the maintenance of confidential files, presentations, and other similar documents.
- Research, interpret, and accurately apply written procedures and regulations or policies pertaining to travel, time, attendance, and other administrative programs.
- Provide resources and support for conferences, workshops, and technical meetings through the development of presentations, agendas, minutes, and technical notes.
- Design and prepare briefings and special presentations, and prepare customized or special graphics, reports, charts, and media to enhance the effectiveness of communications regarding the AHR mission for FAA approval.
- Prepare support materials and briefing books for FAA approval. Facilitate AHR activities, including coordinating and attending meetings, preparing minutes.
- Solid interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Ability to handle multi-tasking priorities and strong self-motivation skills.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years' of relevant business process analysis experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- FAA experience
- MS Office tools