Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Work From Home (107431586)
If you are located within 30 miles of Las Vegas, NV, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we’ll go the distance to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You’ll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have a chance to make an impact.
This is high volume, customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week), Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional, voluntary, and limited overtime. Our office is located at 2716 N TENAYA WAY, LAS VEGAS, NV.
We offer 6 weeks of training. Training will start in the office and then move to remote. Training will be conducted onsite and virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Review and process fax and telephone requests to meet department key indicator productivity and accuracy standards; maintain minimum of 95% case data entry accuracy
- Follow department policy regarding accurate documentation of clinical data, demographic and product information, provider/facility contract status, appropriately route cases to RN for clinical review, follow departmental policy for non -clinical level notifications.
- Maintain 100% accuracy of letter generation within compliance time frames
- Provide high level of customer service while communicating with internal departments and provider office staff as pertains to performance of job responsibilities
- Takes responsibility for problem solving to achieve key indicator goals
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a healthcare facility, medical office, hospital, OR managed care setting
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word (edit and save documents), Microsoft Excel (edit and save spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM including the flexibility to work occasional, voluntary, and limited overtime based on business need
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience with working in a call center
- Experience with CPT and / OR ICD - 9 coding
- Reside within 30 miles of Las Vegas, NV
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply job functions
Join us today and we can provide you with meaningful challenge that can result in a strong sense of impact and fulfillment. It’s truly an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $15.77 - $27.79. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW