Sr. Administrative Assistant - Minnetonka, MN Hybrid (107895518)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Admin Assistant will support senior leaders in the UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual Advocacy Solutions team. This role will be responsible for calendar management, expense report management, email management, scheduling and arranging travel, employee onboarding, and special project support.
This position will also serve as BSL (Business Segment Liaison) for both the Advocacy and Digital Health & Engagement teams, with responsibilities for department procurement, employee onboarding/off boarding, systems access, equipment ordering and setup, and ad hoc software purchases.
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts, and may monitor email for department leadership
- Coordinate travel and prepare expense reports for senior leaders
- Schedule and coordinate resources and technology needed for meetings and events, e.g., conference rooms, catering, WebEx/Teams, telepresence
- BSL point of contact for onboarding new employees and vendors
- Compile information needed to complete reports and documents
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- Captures and distributes meeting minutes
- Maintain and update core department artifacts (SharePoint site, org charts, e-mail distribution lists, etc.)
- Independently perform varied administrative duties related to functional areas
- Support project-based initiatives that involve working within multiple advocacy functions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of professional administrative experience
- Experience supporting leaders within a fast-paced environment
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Intermediate or greater MS Office skills, including Power Point
- Ability to be on-site in Minnetonka as needed
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working in the healthcare or insurance industries
- Experience with Concur
- Polished demeanor and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks with little additional guidance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.