Senior Administrative Associate (R1558691-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Maintain and update team roster, org chart, distribution lists
- Process Invoices, Create Purchase Orders and track
- Onboard/offboard activities for PA roster
- Schedule GA Team meetings
- Schedule and management of recurring meetings, advocacy events and campaigns to include:
- Direct reports
- Internal Stakeholders
- External Stakeholders
- Cross Functional Meetings (CA/IR, GAT, Digital Health, GAM Work Streams, etc)
- Manage domestic and international travel in Concur
- Manage expense reports in Concur for ED, and Sr. Directors
- PA SharePoint administration and management
- WW Congress liaison
- Records retention coordination
- Back Up for Interim budget coordination, contracts facilitation and procurement processor
- Back up for other admins for vacation time, etc.
- Must have a High School diploma with 10+ years of administrative experience with significant experience in office administration for a senior level executive.
- Experience working with large global teams
- Candidate must have a positive, proactive can-do attitude as well as strong relationship building and interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of internal (including top management) and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate discretion and ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and able to establish office systems and processes.
- Successfully develop good relationships within the organization.
- Must have ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize competing demands and requests by taking initiative to adjust or change priorities and must be able to work independently.
- Must possess the ability to take initiative and adapt to frequently changing priorities. Ability to work and think independently with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems with excellent judgment.
Candidate must be extremely talented in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as other BMS standard applications such as SAP, Ariba, Concur, and have aptitude and interest in learning business applications (e.g. Workday, e-setup).
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.