Senior Administrative Assistant, Minnetonka, MN - Hybrid (108991874)
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Administrative Assistant will serve as a core part of the team responsible for providing administrative and Business Segment Liaison (BSL) support to the UnitedHealth Group Real Estate Services (RES) SVP and organization. You will enjoy the opportunity to work hybrid telecommute/in-office (average 3 days in office per week) at the UnitedHealth Group Corporate Headquarters in Minnetonka, MN.
- Provide administrative support to Real Estate Services team members
- Manage calendars, coordinate travel (domestic and international), prepare expense reports
- Schedule and set-up resources and technology needed for meetings and events, e.g., conference rooms, catering, Teams/Zoom/WebEx, telepresence
- Manage inventory of department office supplies and place orders for replenishment as needed
- Compile and/or integrate information needed to complete reports and documents
- Review documents to ensure accuracy and quality, and revise as needed
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling requests for information
- Act as the primary Business Systems Liaison (BSL) for the Real Estate Services (RES) team
- Attend required trainings, regularly review resources and network with other BSLs to stay up-to-date on role requirements and solutions
- Manage onboarding and offboarding experience and assist hiring managers with all sourcing and systems access
- Procure and distribute hardware, software and supplies for new hires and existing staff supplies within department standards and company procedures to meet business priorities
- Maintain and update the RES SharePoint site
- Maintain and distribute employee lists as needed (e.g., organization charts, email distribution list, etc.)
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization; represent the team with professionalism and integrity
- Effectively collaborate with team members to provide back-up support as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience, including complex calendar and email management, travel scheduling, expense management, etc. Experience in similar roles with directly transferrable experiences will be considered
- Experience supporting leaders at the Vice President level (or higher)
- Experience coordinating leader travel arrangements and expense management
- Experience handling onboarding, offboard and other office management responsibilities
- Intermediate or higher proficiency with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (ability to sort, filter, and create simple spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management) and Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing slides and presentations)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience supporting 3 or more leaders simultaneously
- International travel coordination experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.