Sr. Administrative Assistant - Optum Financial Services - Salt Lake City, UT (109178550)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Manage SVP and Ops Leaders calendar and meeting scheduling
- Make large meeting arrangements, including schedules and setting up resources and technology requirements (conference rooms, agendas, catering, Teams and telepresence, meeting materials, etc.)
- Serve as the back up point of contact for technology requests and new-hire on-boarding
- Answer incoming inquiries and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work independently to perform varied administrative duties
- Create, edit, and print Microsoft Office documents ensuring quality and accuracy
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel, and prepare expense reports
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Create a welcoming environment for employees and guests
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 2+ years of general administrative support experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience supporting multiple level leaders calendars within a matrixed, complex and fast-paced environment
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including Teams virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail and a commitment to confidentiality
- Experience coordinating travel and expense reports
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Proven grammatical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build effective relationships with other administrative assistants and coordinators; operate as a team player
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
For more information on our Internal Job Posting Policy, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Optum Financial Services, Salt Lake City, UT, Utah