Senior Administrative Partner (109467554)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Administrative Business Partner will be responsible for working with leaders to support their day-to-day administrative needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities. In this role, you will be a critical part of supporting our business function by offering administrative support to multiple leaders within the same organization.
If you currently reside in the United States, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide calendar support for your leaders and potentially other members of their team
- Manage travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Make recommendations for your leadership team about time management, promote ongoing business liaison projects, offer prioritization, delegation, and organization options
- Organize and plan team meetings, both onsite and virtual by assisting with the production of materials, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Partner with your executive to track project milestones
- Establish new and improve existing administrative systems and processes
- Support the operations and culture of various teams across the organization
- Executes the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
- Showcase the ability to be patient, hardworking, reliable, and tenacious in an autonomous environment
- Communicate, perform, and react well under pressure
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- Have an extreme growth mindset, driven by curiosity
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of senior level administrative support experience with increasing responsibility
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Intermediate level of proficiency with video-based platforms like Zoom, MS Teams, Ring Central, Webex
- Ability to travel to office location for business operations projects
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in Salesforce
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:, administrative, senior administrator, event management, project management, zoom, MS Teams, Ring Central, salesforce, WebEx, #RPO, #Yellow