Clinical Administrative Coordinator - National Remote (112187771)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
We’re changing the way healthcare works for the better. That means consulting with our members, partnering with our physicians, and delivering drugs in the most efficient and effective way. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we’ll go the distance to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, and positive for our members and providers. You’ll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have a chance to make an impact.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time/Central Standard Time Zone).Our office is located remotely.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Manage administrative intake of members
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities, and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members and/or providers
- Process incoming and outgoing referrals, and prior authorizations, including intake, notification, and census roles
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents/triage cases for Clinical Coverage Review
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of professional experience in an office/customer service setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform job duties
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, editing, and saving documents) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Medical Terminology Knowledge
- Reside in Central Standard Time Zone or Pacific Standard Time Zone
- Ability to work from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time or Pacific Standard Time Zone
- Experience working within the health care Industry and with health care insurance
- Experience working in a hospital, physician's office or medical clinic setting
- Clerical or administrative support background
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to learn new computer applications
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $16.00 - $26.88. The salary range for Nevada residents is $16.83 - $29.66. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW