Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NBC, FOX II and NEVADA SPORTS NET of Reno, Nevada are seeking a detail oriented Executive Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Directly reports to General Manager
- Gatekeeper of General Manager including access and scheduling
- Keeps General Manager informed of committments
- Managers and coordinates calendar
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matter expeditiously, proactively and follow through on projects with deadlines
- Travel Coordination & Expense reporting
- Distribute information
- Maintains current list of contacts
- Assist with Onboarding of employees
- Event Planning and coordination including parties and staff meals during working holidays
- Order Flowers from Trade
- Prepare Station Meetings, Agendas and meeting materials
- Fill in at 360 Meetings
- Safety Meetings Quarterly
- Notarize Scripts and Invoices
- Neilson ratings for KRXI
- Ordering Business Cards for Employees
- Order and maintain inventory of shirts and jackets
- Cover front desk when needed
- Maintain and Invoice for Office Supplies
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Degree in a related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.