PMO Support Administrative Assistant Intern ( R-00058434 )
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
The Leidos Civil IT Cyber Services Portfolio is seeking a PMO Support Administrative Assistant Intern. The internship is twelve weeks, with the option to be extended.
This is a great opportunity for a college student with a Business / IT background to support the Program Management Office, specifically the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and Program Administrator. This position will require an individual with excellent adaptability, organization, communication skills, as well as an instinctively proactive nature. The ideal candidate would have understanding of many business related fundamentals and well as understanding of many basic information technology concepts and terms.
- Provide daily ad-hoc support to the PMO management staff. Actions Items and daily activities will change based on priorities.
- Assist with executing program management office action items as requested, this may include data entry and analysis, document creation, project/team coordination.
- Coordinate, execute, and track PMO specific tasks and initiatives.
- Assist in maintenance of PMO support staff tracking documents.
- Assist with On-Boarding and Off-Boarding processes.
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor's granting program.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Outlook).
- Follows established processes and checklists.
- Complete tasks individually and also as team participant.
- Seek guidance when needed but requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Have a basic understanding of business management and IT terms.
- Have basic understanding of financial business concepts.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Experience with multiple software applications.
- SharePoint and/or Vector experience.
Clearance Level Required:
None – must have ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:N/APotential for Telework:Yes, 10%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:InternJob Family:Intern TechnicalPay Range: