Senior Administrative Assistant (R453947)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Under general direction, provides executive administrative support to the VP/General Manager, IVS Sales Leader, IVS R&D Leader and IVS Marketing Leader. Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests and determining complex trends.
This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training. The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making. The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned work, including a very strong ability to partner with and execute business unit-wide communications, including use of Microsoft Office products, Teams, and other communication methods. The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines. This job typically requires a minimum of 3 or more years related experience.
- Calendar management, including coordinating meetings with internal and external constituents
- Travel management, including liaising with Meeting Services as necessary. Supports leadership team with large meetings such as National Sales Meeting, Mid-Year Meetings, customer engagements, etc.
- Manages execution of IVS communication strategy, including ensuring Townhalls, etc. are prepared, organized and executed with excellence.
- Supports VP/GM, Sales Leader, Marketing Leader and R&D leader as needed.
- Expense reports for the four leaders as needed
- Very good communication skills, including interpersonal and written
- Very strong with technology, including all Microsoft Products. Excellent PowerPoint skills. Strong working knowledge or ability to quickly learn and perfect office enablement tools such as Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Proven ability to improve processes and drive effectiveness and efficiency in work
- Demonstrates courage and action orientation working through challenging time demands of leaders and peek work loads
- Experience supporting multiple executives effectively in high paced environment.
- Acts as a member of the leadership team to effectively coordinate and support work across the organization.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.