Administrative Assistant - Houston Training Center (R451610)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
- Work is generally of critical or confidential nature.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, and compiles/ analyzes data.
- Position requires knowledge of practices and procedures of the function.
- Answers telephone and provides information in accordance with company policy; screens calls and takes messages.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Types letters, reports and other materials on automated office equipment.
- Screens mail; may respond to routine inquiries using standardized formats.
- Establishes and maintains files and records.
- May work on special projects as assigned.
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities.
- Utilizes the following equipment: telephone, computer and related software, printers, photocopier, fax machine.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.