Technical Administrative Coordinator ( R-00062559 )
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. has an exciting and very unique opportunity for a Technical Administrative Coordinator to join our Customer Services Team supporting the U.S. House of Representatives. This position offers a career-healthy variety of responsibilities and is perfect for the take-charge person with growth potential. Responsibilities adjust as the candidate learns more about our customers, the customer environment, and operations.
Our service offerings include proprietary web-based software products that deliver industry-leading digital communications and citizen service tools to elected officials and government offices on Capitol Hill and across the United States, as well as comprehensive IT Support for all IT hardware and software. The Technical Administrative Coordinator works at the direction of the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager to perform operational and finance related tasks, customer service tasks, as well as to serve as administrative support for project management.
Duties will include:
- Monitor team queues and coordinate activity to expedite request processing and ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
- Communicate and follow through with stakeholders for timely completion of scheduled activities and services.
- Track team action plans and report progress.
- Track customers and orders, maintain financial information, and reconcile payments.
- Order hardware and computer parts, and reconcile credit card purchases.
- Process paperwork for purchases and follow up to completion.
- Produce weekly reports and assist with monthly customer deliverable reports.
- Assist in documentation of policies and procedures for the program.
- Provide general administrative and project support for the management team.
- The candidate will need to interact with multiple teams across the DSI program. Other projects may include process improvement activities, staffing assistance, and staff onboarding activities.
- Ability to pass a background check to receive a Public Trust.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5 – 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Basic project leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and encourage cooperation from individuals across teams to complete project milestones on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to evaluate processes and improve workflow.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills—able to identify intricate problems and to articulate strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel (Pivot Tables and charts, advanced formulas, etc.).
- Strong business communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with web-based software applications, database principles and basic IT principles.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably with experience communicating with customer regarding billing (AP and AR).
- BA or BS degree strongly.
- Experience with the U. S. House of Representatives environment or U. S. Government offices.
- Demonstrated leadership through auxiliary interests (volunteer opportunities, membership in philanthropic societies, etc.).External Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Proj and Prog ManagementPay Range: