Sr. Administrative Assistant (R457247)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Under general direction, provides executive administrative support to the VP/General Manager, ST Sales Leader, ST R&D Leader and ST Marketing Leader. Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests and determining complex trends.
This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training. The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making. The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned work, including a very strong ability to partner with and execute business unit-wide communications, including use of Microsoft Office products, Teams, and other communication methods. The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines. This job typically requires a minimum of 3 or more years related experience.
- Calendar management, including coordinating meetings with internal and external constituents
- Travel management, including liaising with Meeting Services as necessary. Supports leadership team with large meetings such as National Sales Meeting, Mid-Year Meetings, customer engagements, etc.
- Manages execution of ST communication strategy, including ensuring Townhalls, etc. are prepared, organized and executed with excellence.
- Supports VP/GM, Sales Leader, Marketing Leader and R&D leader as needed.
- Expense reports for the four leaders as needed
- Very good communication skills, including interpersonal and written
- Very strong with technology, including all Microsoft Products. Excellent PowerPoint skills. Strong working knowledge or ability to quickly learn and perfect office enablement tools such as Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Proven ability to improve processes and drive effectiveness and efficiency in work
- Demonstrates courage and action orientation working through challenging time demands of leaders and peek work loads
- Experience supporting multiple executives effectively in high paced environment.
- Acts as a member of the leadership team to effectively coordinate and support work across the organization.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com