Senior Administrative Assistant - Seattle (51711)
- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as partners and managing directors of the firm).
- Coordinate meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Arrange essential mail, both paper and electronic, to help expedite client actions and achieve deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from the customer.
- Arrange international and domestic travel under guidance from the client in accordance with firm policy.
- Coordinate and organize logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for the management of customer needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
The team :
The Administrative Services team plays an integral role in supporting the success of Deloitte's various client-service businesses. Behind the scenes of every big meeting, key deliverable, and deadline met is the Administrative Services team who ensures every 'i' is dotted and every 't' is crossed. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help deliver the best service to the firm's clients.
- 5-10 years' work experience as an administrative assistant supporting executives
- Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to anticipate problems and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task - great time management
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime as required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- College Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.