Administrative Assistant (R462008)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want:
Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
Relationship-builders. Create genuine, trusting relationships with internal team members, business partners and leadership through strong interpersonal skills enabling collaboration and influence others to achieve results.
Organized communicators. Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate detail with business partners.
What you will do
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sr. Director of SYK Biologics & Leadership Team. Responsible for overseeing the process, documentation, and budget tracking of all major initiatives for the Biologics leadership team. Responsible for processing and documenting all invoices and notifying necessary stakeholders to any budget deviations. Oversees the logistics for all major internal and external events for the Biologics BU adhering to major deadlines, milestones, and budgets. Provides updates to leadership as necessary. Manages customer engagement logistics, adhering to compliance regulations and documentation, and ensuring internal and external customer service maintains acceptable standards. The responsibilities for this role include travel management, calendar management, expense management and coordination of VIP visits. As an international organization, this position will also assist in national meeting planning and coordination for the Sr. Director. This position will assist in issues pertinent to enhancing external customer service and interdepartmental communication and requires proven ability to prioritize work as needed.
- Coordinates Biologics strategy and business review meetings. Presentation consolidation, agendas. Management of KPIs, data and reporting.
- Organizes and plans surgeon strategic advisory board meetings and organizes and plans all key opinion leaders (KOL) advisory board meetings. Maintain good standing and sound communication to all Surgeons on the Advisory board.
- Responsible for Biologics employee engagement budget.
- Coordinate all details, agenda, guest speaker, communication, and logistics for Biologics quarterly meetings.
- Manage Biologics Leadership Team travel and expense reports.
- Coordinate all logistics and agenda for Quarterly Strategic Advisory Board Meetings, both US and, as appropriate, OUS to include tracking of all action items, publish and distribution of meeting minutes
- Oversee all customer and visiting company site visit logistics, including but not limited to on-site supervision of all 3rd party staff (caterers, transportation, etc.), organization of print materials necessary on-site, and securing appropriate meeting needs and space.
- Assist Tradeshow & Program manager with logistical details of events such as conferences, tradeshows, sales meetings, incentive trips, employee appreciation events, etc.
- Attendee management at major sales meetings and tradeshows, including but not limited to, room block management, badge allocation, and ancillary meeting requests, serving as the liason between 3rd parties and hotel properties and associations to update dates and details as necessary.
- Calculate and monitor budgets and ensure they are adhered to, and provide detailed reports and updates to leadership and finance as necessary.
- Respond to routine inquiries for information from division-wide internal audiences and corporate executives.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines associated with critical Biologics BU initiatives and ensure deadlines are met.
What you need:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field; graduate degree preferred
- 3 + years of experience supporting executive level
- Excellent people, organizational, and communication skills
- Advanced EXCEL, MS Word, and PowerPoint experience is also required
- Attention to details, internal controls and safeguarding of product, financial and other confidential information is a critical requirement
- Sound business judgment and discretion must be used in communicating with parties related to Stryker
- Professional etiquette (telephone, correspondence, email, and in person)
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people at differing levels effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of general administrative duties and operation of basic office equipment, i.e. phone, copier, fax, etc.
What We Offer:
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com