Administrative Project Assistant ( R-00070851 )
Leidos is seeking an Administrative Project Assistant to join Project Management team that plans, leads, and executes a diverse portfolio of projects for the US National Science Foundation (NSF) and the United States Antarctic Program (USAP).
Location: 100% telework
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling and arranging virtual meetings on Teams, Zoom and other platforms.
- Managing, scheduling and arranging virtual meetings on Teams, Zoom and other platforms and take meeting minutes.
- Document control within server folders, SharePoint and revision tracking.
- Assist with compiling program execution metrics and data entry.
- Facilitating correspondence and communication including preparing briefings, memos, and correspondence.
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Managers.
- Undertake special projects or request, as necessary.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in a team environment assisting when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network effectively with peers.
- Self-driven individual that needs little supervision in accomplishing tasks and determining best course of action.
- High school diploma and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- A strong background in proofreading, grammar and formatting with a strong attention to details to develop a project execution plan; process and input edits from multiple sources.
- Working hours generally consistent with Pacific or Mountain time zones and can support some flexibility, but will also require occasional after hours support.
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with SharePoint (or other similar document flowing platforms).
- Be able to multi-task, change gears quickly, and immediate execute emergency requests.
- Experience as SharePoint administrator.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint) or equivalent.
- Experience initiating, coordinating and facilitating in-person and virtual conferences.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marine industry.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in document control.
This role is covered by the Service Contract Act. The pay range for this position will be $23.00 per hour to $24.50 per hour.Pay Range:Pay Range - -