Senior Administrative Assistant - Chico, CA (99253072)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this senior administrative assistant role you will support multiple leaders including a Vice President as well the extended team.
- Create/maintain multiple calendars, organizational charts, documents and ongoing communications
- Ensure all aspects of meeting planning are executed including; creating PowerPoint decks, agendas, travel arrangements, facilitating, hosting, note taking, logistics and all communications
- Perform all job functions while leveraging technology and training others on systems, programs and applications including; SharePoint, eDoc, communication boards, Microsoft Office suite including Project, Teams, Visio, Publisher, Access, Adobe Pro
- Assist internal partners (e.g., print shop; marketing) with coordination of printed documentation (e.g. flyers; brochures; cutsheets)
- Maintain awareness of potential issues and/or repairs needed within the office environment (e.g., office equipment; HVAC; cleaning; security; furniture services) and coordinate/oversee maintenance and repair
- Manage purchase order process while using systems (e.g., ARIBA) and process expense reports (Concur)
- Responsible for checking mailroom for incoming as well as outgoing packages
- They will also send out approved site communications/notifications of upcoming events.
- They also handle any of the supply orders and inventory
- With strong writing, grammatical, communication skills; send emails on behalf of VP
- Instinctively and proactivity anticipate unexpected/unplanned situations
- Maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Perform Business Segment Liaison (BSL) activities, as needed (e.g., hardware/software acquisition/disposal, new employee onboarding)
- Other duties as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of administrative support experience for a multi-disciplinary team of 50 or more employees; including both office-based and telecommute roles; including coordinating the teams’ information technology set-up
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple changing calendars
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple business leaders, VP level or higher
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Teams, Publisher, Access, Adobe Pro and Visio
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Administrative Assistant, Chico, CA, California