CAT Administrative Analyst (338366)
The Analyst role supports the Property Discipline with financial reporting as it relates to property catastrophe events, assessment and compilating of data, reports and projections. This position is also involved operationally in the tracking of vendors, resources and workflows. The position will report to the CAT Leader within the Property Discipline and work very closely with the Property Management, CAT Team Members, Claim Actuarial and other business partners including senior leadership.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly tracking of metrics and financial data for CAT and Non-CAT claims.
- Aggregating claims data relative to frequency and severity across multiple business segments and systems.
- CAT Code updates, tracking and reconciliation.
- CAT Vendor Reporting.
- Internal systems and reporting including but not limited to Tymetrix, Claimsmart, CAT Dashboard.
- Maintaining a database or repository of financial and operational worksheets.
- Handling compliance requests and reporting as needed.
- Responding timely to ad hoc reporting requests, projects and additional duties as required.
- Assisting with Business Continuity efforts and coordination.
- CAT mapping of policy locations and reporting claims.