Carpenter - Marquette, IA (86434)
- Req ID: [[id]]
- Department: [[filter6]]
- Job Type: [[jobLevel]]
- Position Type: [[relocationPack]]
- Location: [[filter3]], [[filter2]]
- Country: [[filter1]]
- % of Travel: [[travel]]
- # of Positions: [[numberOpenings]]
- Job Available to: [[jobAvailable]]
- Deadline to apply: [[closeDate]]
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts. CP provides North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP. For more on our purpose, culture, and strategy, visit cpr.ca/en/about-cp.
- Timber bridge repairs;
- Concrete forming;
- Framing bridge timbers;
- Culvert installation/repair;
- Concrete work.
- Previous railway experience is an asset but not required! CP provides new hire training
- Holding a valid commercial (Class B) driver's license and medical card is an asset;
- Comfortable working on structures at heights with proper fall protection equipment;
- Proficient with the safe use of common hand and power tools;
- Ability to effectively complete all assigned duties unsupervised.
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Competitive company pension plan
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
CP is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. This position is a safety critical/sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-employment medical that includes a physical, vision, hearing, alcohol and drug audit assessments. Qualification drug test(s) are also required.
Drug Test Elements:
CP is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. All new hires are required to undergo a drug screen. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping CP safe and drug free.
CP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.