Technical Coordinator (Electrical) (2021-1664)
Excellent opportunity to build a scalable career by learning industry-leading processes from expert leaders on complex projects that will challenge you throughout your career. Technical Coordinators supervise, coordinate, and manage construction mechanical, electrical & piping (MEP) disciplines on large scale industrial and commercial construction projects. They assist in problem-solving and managing the equipment installation, startup and commissioning process. They also assist in the implementation of the project’s 4-phase quality control plan, and monitor field construction of mechanical and electrical subcontractors for conformance to safety, quality, schedule and cost.
We want you to join our team!
- Veteran friendly culture and organization
- Industry-leading innovation and technology, forged from a legacy of quality and safety
- A safe, inclusive environment where team members are valued for their contributions
- Career planning, training, development & growth available to all team members
- Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
Associates degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering; or equivalent professional experience and training.
- Knowledge of industrial construction engineering technology, codes, standards, etc., required. Prior construction site work, skilled trades or experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Versatility to participate on a team of varied disciplines.
- Ability to travel (paid per diem and living allowances).