Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor supports the Site Manager in the maintenance of all Amentum operational and domestic facilities at the designated WRM Site. Develops and operates the Facilities Maintenance Program for all Amentum facilities. Manages, by direction, the activities of the Facilities Maintenance program and the use of subcontractors, as required. Carries out all duties in accordance with Amentum ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards, FGS, Job Plans, AFI's, WRM SOP's/WI's, EPA, OSHA and Whole Building Design Guide (WBDG) regulations. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Principal point of contact for Facilities Maintenance-related issues to include 24/7 response requirements.
- Coordinates with the Ministry of Defense Engineering Services (MODES in Oman) and PSO for ECA assistance with and resolution of relevant issues regarding MODES responsibilities.
- Conducts site surveys assessing facilities maintenance requirements and develops program elements to support those requirements to include job plans, schedules, reports and facility history jackets.
- Ensures that Preventive Maintenance Program is strictly adhered to for all Amentum operational and domestic facilities.
- Manages unscheduled repairs and the related work order/control processes.
- Assists Amentum and customer QAE personnel with scheduled inspection requirements.
- Monitors quality, responsiveness and performance of all work performed by other agencies to include subcontractors, MODES and SAF Signals in accordance with relevant Scopes of Work.
- Works closely with the CE Functional Manager to facilitate standardized facility maintenance practices.
- Maintains current working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and ensures they are adopted at all times in the work environment.
- Responsible for acquiring technical manuals, equipment manufacturer's owner/operator manuals, prints/drawings and other reference materials necessary to establish and maintain a Reference Library.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a Special Level Holding inventory.
- Responsible for the accountability of tools and FM workshop equipment.
- Types of formats Scopes of Work (SOW) and other Company documents accurately.
- Types and formats AF Form 332s accurately.
- Ensures Subcontractor performance meets contractual performance expectations. Coordinates corrective actions with the Site Manager and CE Functional Manager regarding any cases of substandard performance by Amentum International and/or Subcontractor facilities maintenance personnel.
- Provides on the job training to Amentum personnel as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be familiar with modern building practices and utility services and be able to interpret construction drawings.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse workforce encompassing different cultural backgrounds.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Qualification and experience in the Facilities Maintenance field of Engineering, encompassing a high level of competence in basic electrical work, plumbing, carpentry, metal work, masonry, groundwork's and cabling required.
- Six years experience of Supervisory or Management and organizational planning preferably gained within the armed forces preferred with a minimum five years required.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System experience (CMMS) required.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Background or working knowledge of a variety of skilled trades required; government or military organizational, planning and supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is highly desirable.
- BUILDER SMS experience desirable.
- Maximo experience desirable.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.