Maintenance Facility Technician (1st Shift M-F)
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Does working with industry leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Manufacturing Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
Troubleshoot, repair, install, maintain, all supported facility/building systems. Use of different mechanical tools as well as electrical testing and monitoring equipment including multi-meters. Perform preventative maintenance on all assigned equipment at intervals reflected per Maximo. Background in HVAC, Electical, Plumbing, and Mechanical experience preferred.
• Troubleshoot/diagnose inoperable equipment to ascertain and repair deficiencies.
• Prepare parts lists for repair of equipment submitted to supervisor for requisition to Purchasing Department.
• Rebuild, refurbish and modernize old or obsolete machinery, processes or technology.
• Troubleshoot, test, adjust and repair facility equipment and processes.
• Comply to and enforce all safety procedures, including LOTO.
• Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using appropriate means of communication.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.