Maintenance MRO Coordinator- 2nd Shift
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Does working with industry leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Manufacturing Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Maintenance MRO Coordinator
The MRO Stores Coordinator is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels by using the company’s designated Materials Management System. In addition, the MRO Stores Coordinator is responsible for achieving the maximum service to the Maintenance and Operations departments with minimum inventory investment. The MRO Stores Stockroom is a temporary staging area in which to house or store MRO materials, tools, consumable supplies and equipment until they are required for future use. It is the responsibility of the MRO Stores Coordinator to ensure that the MRO Stores is a well-secured and controlled environment in order to ensure proper support and service to the Ashley Companies.
- Provide customer service by receiving requisitions and order material/parts from other departments. Issue tools and parts in and out for employees to use.
- Receive and inspect the incoming materials and parts to make sure that the product isn’t damaged. Unload trucks and trailers from vendors and sign for merchandise.
- Identify materials by labeling individual parts that are received from vendors or customers.
- Organize the MRO Stores by entering received items from vendors into the inventory database.
- Disburse parts, materials, supplies and tools through personal delivery or helping the customer load the items.
- Schedule regular cycle counts and inventory control practices by physically counting each item in inventory to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Manually enter information from Requisitions and Purchase Orders such as tools and supplies; Work-Order items for maintenance; Pick-List items that need to be pulled from the shelves.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and data input/output of inventory into the inventory database.
- Maintain security of MRO Stores by controlling who comes in; do not leave doors open or unattended. Perform regular checks to make sure all items are accounted for.
- Maintain a clean and orderly MRO Store by rotating items on the shelves and cleaning out bins.
- Prepare items for shipping such as using correct packaging materials and building crates / shipping skids.
- Ability to set up racking to accommodate additional inventory.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.