Maintenance Supervisor F-18
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Maintenance Supervisor F-18
The successful F-18 Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor provides daily supervision and oversight of all T&E functional and operational activities in maintenance of aircraft and equipment at the assigned squadron, facility, task level.
- Plans, coordinates, administers, and regulates the operations of the maintenance departments per policy and instruction. Defines and assigns responsibilities, functions, and operations and ensures full and effective employment and compliance of assigned personnel.
- Implements policies, practices, and generates revisions to existing policies and practices as required to meet company and contract requirements. Recognizes, communicates and pursues changes in contract scope and/ or workload requirements.
- Communicates directly with the Government authorities and contractor management and contractor personnel to define and execute requirements.
- May include production reports, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- Task may include writing production reports, maintaining files, compiling production sheets, preparing written work schedules, compiling material inventory records and preparing requisitions.
- May compute wages from employee timecards and post wage data on records for payroll.
- Possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material support with a minimum of 10 years of experience with 8 years of the last 10 years in direct aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and modification.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have experience with F/18 aircraft maintenance.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must qualify for and be able to maintain a secret level clearance.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline is highly preferred, High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Knowledgeable of technical directives and CNAFINST 4790.2 Series
- Knowledgeable of and understand basic supply procedures
- Possess working knowledge of applicable aircraft
- Recent experience with F-18A-F or EA-18G aircraft strongly preferred.
- May work in aircraft maintenance hangar or outside.
- May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits HIRING SALARY RANGE: $87,988 - $104,849 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.) This position includes a competitive benefits package. For more detailed information on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum: please visit our careers site: www.amentumcareers.com
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.